Learn How to Choose the Best Plants for Landscaping Your Garden
This short course and ebook package is ideal for those who are wanting to learn about landscaping and selecting appropriate plants that will suit your design and climate.
- Study our Short Course Planting What Where and receive a collection of ebooks
- Learn about more than 1,000 different plants
SPECIAL OFFER -Limited Time - Bonus over $100 extra value
Enrol Here and Now and receive
- "Planting What Where" Short Course to study online, at your own pace (Value $220)
- e book "Trees and Shrubs" by John Mason (value $24.95)
- e book "Growing and Using Perennial Plants" by John Mason and Staff of ACS Distance Education (value $34.95)
- e book "Landscaping with Australian Plants" (value $34.95)
- e book "Trees and Shrubs for Warm Places" by John Mason (value $34.95)
Thirteen lessons cover the following:
- Plant Selection Strategies
- Plant Establishment Methods
- Detecting Problems with Plants as they are Establishing
- Planting Solutions for Wet Areas
- Gardening in the Shade
- Growing Windbreaks, Hedges and Screens
- Plants for Dry Gardens
- Planting Coastal Gardens
- Trees and Shrubs
- Fitting More into a Small Garden
- Plants for Various Situations
- Establishing Lawns
- Living Garden Art
Help desk- contact our help desk here with the subject title: 'Help Desk Short Course'
Automated self assessment tests pop up at the end of each lesson. You can attempt these as many times as you wish; and each time, upon completion, you can see your results.
At the end of the whole course, you are presented with a major automated examination which can be attempted online, anywhere, anytime
If you achieve a 60% pass in the exam; you immediately receive a downloadable certificate of completion with your name on it
"Trees and Shrubs" by John Mason
"Growing and Using Perennial Plants" by John Mason and Staff of ACS Distance Education
"Landscaping with Australian Plants"
"Trees and Shrubs for Warm Places" by John Mason